We are happy to announce a new beta release
DOS 2.2.0 beta12 + Firmware 12.2.6
- 176.4kHz sampling frequency on companion (AIR, Airplay, Spotify, UPnP)
- Sources displayed multiple times in Devialet App on dynamic config load
- AirPlay working when 2 Expert Pro are on the same network
- AirPlay metadata announcement
- Upon restart, Ram settings are now kept (affecting companion only)
- On first start, fixed improper sampling rate of analog input (affecting companion only)
- Devialet AIR crashes when switching sampling frequency
- Roon “ Transport: Device in use” with 2 Expert Pros on the same network
- Default name on network not always the same (AirPlay / UPnP)
- Analog inputs on companion not working
- Fixed IP address mode
- Network info not displayed on device screen
- Devialet App not functional on streaming inputs when not streaming
This version has not been validated yet by third parties (Apple and Spotify) and is not a commercial version.
As a result, if you wish to test this version, you will need to join our Expert Pro Beta Program here.
You will receive instructions on how to download and provide feedback by email. Also, please read the README.pdf included in the DOS-2.2.0-beta12_12.2.6.zip.
If you have already joined, you will soon receive an email with download instructions.
At any point, you may revert to our final 2.1.0 Firmware 12.1.2 version, which you will find in the "my account" section of our website.