How to update Phantom II Custom
Phantom II Custom is a 2-way active loudspeaker, specifically engineered to provide unique experiences in custom whole home audio and commercial spaces with advanced professional features such as Dante network and analog/AES input.
To update Phantom II Custom with the latest firmware :
- Start by wiring Phantom II Custom to Ethernet.
- Then turn on Phantom II and wait 30 seconds for it to start.
- Access the configuration webpage by typing the IP address of the product in the search bar of your browser connected to the same network.
- You can use third party software such as "Localsites" or "IP Scanner" to retrieve the IP address of the product.
- You can also use your router's control app or administration console to find the IP address of the product.
- Once on the configuration page, go to the Update section.
- Then choose the correct file to upload the firmware
- You can access the latest firmware version on our helpcenter here
- Make sure to use the file named “DOSCI-x-x-x.can” where x.x.x is the version number. Do not use the .zip file as is.
- Wait until the file upload and verifications are over. The webpage should display a confirmation message
- Wait until the firmware is correctly installed. It should take a couple of minutes. After the installation, the product will reboot automatically. You can see that the product is rebooting when the indicator light at the back starts blinking.
- Wait until the light indicator stop blinking. The product is then ready to be used.
- You can check that the new version has been correctly installed by connecting to the configuration webpage again and checking the firmware version in the General section.