Release note: Devialet Gemini 126.96.36.199 (compared to 188.8.131.52)
On April 6, 2021, we released the firmware 1.1.0 for Devialet Gemini.
Your feedback as an early adopter of Devialet Gemini has been priceless, in this regard we are happy to offer you this software update which includes the following improvements (compared to 1.0.X):
- Fixed battery discharge issues on earbuds.
- Fixed earbuds not disconnecting when inside a closed charging case.
- Improved pairing method to single pairing only (no more Gemini L and Gemini R).
- Improved voice call quality.
- Improved in-case/in-charge status (earbuds status now correctly displayed in the main screen).
- Removed Leak Test feature, now replaced by a static screen explaining how to choose the eartips and how our proprietary technology EAM compensates.
- UX improvements on autoconnect feature, now earbuds reconnect when removed from charging case.
- UX improvements on autoplay feature.
It comes along with version 1.2.0 of the charging case firmware which embeds the following improvements (compared to 1.0.22 or 1.1.0):
- Fixed battery discharge issues.
- Improved communication between earbuds and charging case.
- Improved low-power management.
Important note: To install this version, it is highly suggested to use the latest Devialet Gemini app (version 1.1.1518 or newer).