How to reset Devialet Gemini
The following steps will help you reset your product after the update and pair it again to your device.
I. RESETTING YOUR PRODUCT
- Place both earbuds inside the charging case, then close it.
- Press and hold the button on the front of the charging case while opening and closing the slider two consecutive times.
- Keep your charging case closed. The status light will blink orange during the reset time (10-15 seconds) and then blink green to indicate success.
- If the light blinks red, it indicates failure, please restart from step 2
- If the problem persists, connect the case to a power source and wait 5 minutes. Then remove both earbuds from the charging case and restart from step 1.
- If you still need help, contact Devialet customer service
II. FORGETTING YOUR DEVICE
Now, forget “Gemini L” and “Gemini R”, or the customized name in your Bluetooth settings from all previously connected devices (smartphones, tablets, laptops, etc.).
Please consult this article to see in details how to forget your Devialet Gemini
III. PAIRING AGAIN
After conducting the above steps, you can start a new pairing with “Devialet Gemini”.
- Slide open the charging case with your earbuds inside.
- Press the button on the front of the charging case for 2 seconds until a blinking white light appears.
- Open the Bluetooth settings on your device and select "Devialet Gemini".
- If “Devialet Gemini” doesn’t appear, deactivate the Bluetooth on your device and turn it on again.