[Phantom I & Phantom II] Release Notes - DOS 2.12.3
On February 1, 2021, we released the firmware DOS 2.12.3 and Devialet app 1.14.
This release includes the following improvements (compared to DOS 2.11.5):
- Apple AirPlay 2 support.
- Roon Ready support.
- “Night mode” support (Devialet App 1.14 is required). Night mode reduces bass intensity for a smoother experience.
- 24-bit Hi-Res streaming for Roon Ready and UPnP. The source quality is now shown on the app’s main screen, below the track information.
- It is now possible to enter standby mode via the new Remote.
- Stability improvements for the new Remote.
- New accessory support: Arch.
- Improvements in the automatic network interface (PLC/Wi-Fi) selection logic.
- General system stability improvements, including a fix for the reduction of bass volume on certain Phantom Premier (rare occurrence).
- Other bug fixes and improvements.
Important note: All your devices must be updated to DOS 2.10 or later in order to work correctly in multiroom or stereo configurations. Customers in Mainland China might not be able to download the firmware due to the server issue. We're trying to fix it as soon as possible.