To get the best out of your Devialet Gemini, you will need to perform a successful sealing test.
How to access this sealing test?
You will be asked to do the sealing test during the Devialet Gemini product setup in the app. You can still run it later as many times you want by doing the following steps:
- Open the Devialet Gemini App
- Enter Gemini Settings (click on the icon at the top right corner of the screen)
- In the Audio section of the menu, you will find "Fit Test"
- Please select it and follow the instructions on the screen
Other useful information before starting the test
- Your left and right ear canals are not exactly the same size, so feel free to repeat the test several times and mix different eartip sizes if you don't feel they fit.
- When the eartips fit as they should, you should feel a sort of "sealed" feeling in your ear as when you are using an earplug.
- Once placed into the ear, most of our testers considered that leaning the earbuds about 15° to the backside of your head achieves the best fit. Give it a try!
- While doing the test:
- try to be in a quiet area
- do not touch the earbuds
- do not play music in the earbuds