On July 21, 2020, we released the Devialet App 1.12. This release includes the following improvements (compared to Devialet App 1.11):
Devialet App 1.12
- Added an option to disable optical and optical/analog auto-switch for Phantom Premier and Phantom Reactor.
- Further improved discovery and communication with Devialet devices for network environments with unusually high communication latencies.
- (iOS only) Added a way to work around network restrictions preventing firmware update from DOS 2.9 or earlier for some customers in Mainland China.
- (iOS only) Fixed iOS system volume erroneously applied to the speakers at the app launch in some cases.
- New languages: Indonesian, Vietnamese, and Dutch.
- Other bug fixes and improvements.
Important note: All your devices must be updated to DOS 2.10 or later in order to work correctly in multiroom or stereo configurations.
Because of the network restrictions, some customers in Mainland China using Android may not be able to detect the availability of the DOS 2.10 update. We are actively working on preparing an alternate solution for these cases.