- Before you start
- Step 1: Activate the Bluetooth visibility of the Phantom
- Step 2: Connect the phone/computer with Bluetooth
Before you start
Please keep in mind that when you choose Bluetooth to stream your music, the use is the same regardless of the phone or computer used (in case that you have a phone or computer recent enough to use the latest Bluetooth formats).
Step 1: Activate the Bluetooth visibility of the Phantom
By default, the Phantom is invisible as a Bluetooth device on DOS2. It must, therefore, be made visible for being paired with a phone/computer for the first time.
- Open the Devialet application
- Click on Bluetooth
- Click on "Activate".
The Phantom will now be visible in Bluetooth for 2 minutes.
Step 2: Connect the phone/computer with Bluetooth
- Open the Bluetooth settings on your phone/computer
- Search for devices near you
- Your Devialet system should appear in the list of detected devices. The name of the configured part will appear. If this part has 2 Phantoms, then the phone will pair on both at the same time.
NB: if you have configured 2 or more rooms in the Devialet app, then they will all appear separately in the Bluetooth settings of the phone/computer. Your phone will not be able to pair on several parts at the same time.
- Select the room you want to pair with your phone/computer.
Your phone/computer is now paired in Bluetooth to the Devialet system. This same phone/computer will keep the Phantom in memory and will not need to detect it for future use in Bluetooth. On the other hand, if you want to pair a new phone, you will have to activate the Phantom visibility again via the Devialet application.