This new version brings together both Phantom Premier and Phantom Reactor ranges, into the same app.
- the possibility to update Phantom Premier, as well as Dialog, so that this range is supported by the application;
- the ability to install and configure one or more Phantom Premier, in solo, in the same way as Phantom Reactor;
- the ability to configure one or more stereo pair(s) of Phantom Premier, in the same way as Phantom Reactor;
- corrections and improvements.
- the ability to control Phantom Premier and Phantom Reactor with the Devialet remote
- Stéréo: Loss of synchronisation channel Right/Left generating an echo effect (bug appearing in a very small portion of setup <2%)
- Airplay :
- Airplay not available if Dialog is the only Airplay enabler in your installation
- Airplay not available if in a stereo 1 Phantom is not airplay and set as Left channel (on the initial setup, redo the setup by declaring the Airplay device on left can fix the issue - once fixed you can switch left / right channel to correspond more your setup if needed)