In order to avoid mutliple frauds, we were obliged to set a fraud check process for our online purchase. This fraud check is handled via a Partners nammed Oney trust
- 1. Why did you set this process?
- 2. How does it work?
- 3. What should I do?
- 4. What is the expected time to get my order delivered?
- 5. What will happened then with all documents I sent you?
- 6. What is Oney Trust?
1. Why did you set this process?
As a majority of online seller, we are facing some frauds, identities theft used for ordering within our website. This process is to protect you from this type of malicious operation but also secure our web services. For French speaker here is a explanation from la CNIL
2. How does it work?
If your order is in Fraud check, you will recieved an email from email@example.com with specific instructions and step to follow:
- Provide in the 5 following business days:
- a scan / Picture of your ID (both sides)
- a proof of address (less than 3 months)
Note: to make things quicker and easier, please provide all this details in a single email, otherwise to compile all your details, it might more time than expected
One our partners recieved all this information, they will check and confirm us if the order is secure or not. Based on their feedback we will trigger the next steps.
3. What should I do?
Reply to the original email with details requested by our partners Oney trust
4. What is the expected time to get my order delivered?
After receiving your reply, Oneytrust will check them and confirm us within the 48 following hours
5. What will happened then with all documents I sent you?
Your document will be used to ensure your identity and to validate your order. Afterward Devialet will delete your documents during the following month, however Oney Trust will delete your document in next 2 months.
6. What is Oney Trust?
Oney trust is a well known company for e-commerce company, for doing the fraud validation in partnership with a large amount of brands.