What is Core Infinity
The Core Infinity card is a component which is added on the motherboard of your Expert Pro's amplifier. It contains our operating system and lets you access streaming solutions such as Spotify Connect, Airplay, UPnP, and much more.
Can I add Core Infinity
To be eligible, you simply need to own an Expert Pro that does not possess a Core Infinity card. To know this information, go on your Expert's menu. Then, press 3 seconds on the button that is the furthest on the right of your remote control. Check the serial number. If it ends with E1/F1/G1 , you are eligible for the Core Infinity card.
How to order Core Infinity
- Go to your account on Devialet.com
- In MY PRODUCTS , add the serial number XXXXE1/F1/G1 of your Expert Pro.
- You will then find, under the image of your Expert, a CORE INFINITY button.
- Click on that button and then follow the next steps.
NB: if you need to receive a packing box to protect your device during transportation, you can ask for it on the first page of your order.
Once the order is complete, you will receive:
- In the next 24h, a mail from UPS with a return slip and a link to organise the return via UPS.
- In the next 7 days, your packing box ( if ordered ).
Your amplifier will be sent in our workshop, and once the Core Infinity card is installed, it will be shipped back to your home.
Questions & Answers
- I am not eligible, but I would still like to receive the Core Infinity card.
If your device's serial number does not end by E1/F1/G1 , it's motherboard is not compatible with the Core Infinity card. We will contact you to offer you a motherboard upgrade to access more advanced streaming options.
While waiting for this offer, you can use Devialet AIR to stream music from a computer.
- I cannot find my country when ordering the Core Infinity card.
Go to the bottom of the Devialet website.
In the bottom right corner, you will find the geographic zone of the website. To access your country, change that geographic zone to the corresponding one.