We are happy to announce that this release passed Spotify Connect certification.
Rest assured that we are working on all remaining issues...and more.
Firmware 12.2.12 + DOS 2.2.0 Beta 14
- Devialet AIR: High-Res playback on MacOS (176,4kHz, 192kHz, DSD64)
- Airplay: volume level recovery after mute/unmute
- Spotify: loss of playback when stressing play/pause
- Spotify Connect certified
- Bi-directional USB: return channel from Expert Pro device
- Default source at start-up (when set through the SD card)
Still being worked on
- Roon “ Transport: Device in use” error message with many Expert Pros on the same network and/or high sample rates
- Devialet AIR: unstable playback on Windows
- Network info not displayed in information menu on device screen
- Devialet Remote App: volume control inactive until stream is in progress
- UPnP discovery not always consistent
This version has not been validated yet by Apple and is not a commercial version.
As a result, if you wish to test this version, you will need to join our Expert Pro Beta Program here.
You will receive instructions on how to download and provide feedback by email. Also, please read the README.pdf included in the DOS-2.2.0-beta14_12.2.12 2.zip.
If you have already joined, you will soon receive an email with download instructions.
At any point, you may revert to our final 2.1.0 Firmware 12.1.2 version, which you will find in the "my account" section of our website.