We set this program in order to offer the possibility to our customer to try our product. If after a few days of test, you are not completly satisfied, you can reach out our team for engaging the return process.
If you have purchased it within one of our dealer/partners please engage the process directly with them.
For all products purchased via our webstore or our retails store, please contact our customer care team via email or directly over the phone. All information below will be requested as they are requiered to make the refund process quicker.
- Full Name
- Order ID (if you purchased it through our website) / Invoice ID (if you purchased it within one of our store)
- Product(s) serial number of all product you are looking to return.
- 3 pictures per Phantom will be asked (one of each woofer, and 1 for the front side of the Phantom)
- Product needs to be in a clear state aesthetically to get a positive feedback on the return.
- Full address/Email & Phone will be used to prepare the UPS label (free of charge for our customer).
- Reasons for your retraction
- It's an important information for us because we need to understand where our customer would like to see improvement on our products
Note: For purchase made via a retail store, our Customer care team may ask you a bank wire statement
Note: Once the product is recieved back into our workshop, we will trigger the refund, it could take around 30 calendar days to make the refund in full