Sometime we may ask you to give us the serial number of your product, this information is really helpfull for our customer service team.
Note: Serial number is looking like the following
For Phantom: X00X00000XXXX (example: H20E00121WM9 or J07E000192EW02)
For Dialog: X00X000000XTD (example: H20E000192XTD or J12A000199XTD)
There are two way to get the serial number of your products:
Your Phantom system is still up and running and you set it up with Spark:
- Go into Spark
- Click on the the "Settings" option
- If you are on a mobile version of Spark, you will find this option on the three dots on the top banner of the application
- If you are on a desktop version of Spark you will find this option on the bottom left of the application
- If you are on a mobile version of Spark, click on the arrow which is aside the product you want to get his Serial number, Serial number, firmware version will be avialable on the top part of this page.
- if you are on a desktop version of Spark, you will see at glance, the serial number and the firmware.
If your system is not up and running:
- On the downside of your Phantom, you can find the serial number, you will need to carefully return the Phantom and look at the sticker just aside the plastic protection
- On your Phantom boxe, (on the opposite side of the ouverture) there is a sticker with all information of the product included the serial number
- On the downside of the Dialog you can find the serial number of your Dialog
- On the Dialog box, on the right side of the box you will find a sticker with all information of the product included the serial number.
Products: Phantom | Version: NA
Setup: NA| Source type: NA
Creation date: 03/08/2016 | KB article ID: PH02014