Sometimes, we may ask you to provide the serial number of your product. This information is mandatory for our customer service team.
Note: Serial number is looking like the following
For Phantom: X00X00000XXXX (example: H20E00121WM9 or J07E000192EW02)
For Dialog: X00X000000XTD (example: H20E000192XTD or J12A000199XTD)
There are two ways to get the serial number of your products with Phantom Premier:
Your Phantom Premier system is still up and running and you set it up with Spark :
- Go into Spark
- You will need to access the "Devices" tab :
- From a mobile version of Spark, you will find it in the "Option" menu on the top right corner of the main page
- If you are on a desktop version of Spark you will find this option on the bottom left of the application
- From a mobile version of Spark, click on the arrow located on the right of a product's name. Serial number and firmware version will be available on the top of this page.
- From a desktop version of Spark, you will see at glance, the serial number and the firmware.
If your system is not up and running or configured in Bluetooth :
- On the bottom of Phantom, you can find its serial number. You will need to carefully return the Phantom and look at the sticker just aside the plastic protection. The serial number will be identified as "Serial Number"
- On the Phantom's box, (on the opposite side of the opening), you can find a sticker with all the product's information, including its serial number.
If you are using the Devialet application, then follow the below steps:
- Open the apps
- Select the device / rooms you need to check Serial Number on
- Click on the top right icons
- In the middle of the details page you will find the serial number.
Otherwise is the device is not yet set you can find it on a sticker visible under the Product.
- On the bottom of Dialog, you can find its serial number located below a QR code.
- On the Dialog's box, you will find a sticker with all the product's informations, including its serial number.