- 1. Introduction
- 2. Phantom Premier Serial Number
Sometimes, you may be asked to provide the serial number of your product. This information is mandatory for our customer service team.
Note: Serial number looks like the following (X is a letter and 0 is a digit)
For Phantom: X00X00000XXXX (example: H20E00121WM9 or J07E000192EW02)
For Dialog: X00X000000XTD (example: H20E000192XTD or J12A000199XTD)
For Expert: 00000X0 (exemple: 12345G2)
2. Phantom Premier Serial Number
There are two ways to get the serial number of your product(s) with Phantom Premier.
First way if you product have been setup with an APP and second way by checking the Serial number in your product itself.
- Go into Spark
- You will need to access the "Devices" tab :
- From a mobile version of Spark, you will find it in the "Option" menu on the top right corner of the main page
- If you are on a desktop version of Spark you will find this option on the bottom left of the application
- From a mobile version of Spark, click on the arrow located on the right of a product's name. Serial number and firmware version will be available on the top of this page.
- From a desktop version of Spark, you will see at glance, the serial number and the firmware.
With Devialet APP
- Open you Devialet APP
- Select the Setting Icons (upper left area)
- Go into the My product section
- Select the Product or pair of Products
- Check the product's Thumbnail - you will get the product serial number into it
On the product itself
- On the bottom of the Phantom, you can find its serial number. You will need to carefully return the Phantom and look at the sticker just aside the plastic protection. The serial number will be identified as "Serial Number"
- On the Phantom's box, (on the opposite side of the opening), you can find a sticker with all of the product's information, including its serial number.
3. Phantom Reactor Serial Number
If you are using the Devialet application, then follow the steps below:
- Open the apps
- Select the device(s) / room(s) you need to check Serial Numbers on
- Click on the top right icons
- In the middle of the details page you will find the serial number.
Otherwise if the device is not yet set you can find it on a sticker visible under the Product.
4. Dialog Serial Number
- On the bottom of Dialog, you can find its serial number located below a QR code.
- On the Dialog's box, you will find a sticker with all the product's informations, including its serial number.
5. Expert Serial Number
On the product itself you can find it on the back side of your Expert or Expert Pro You can also find it when making a long press on the Right button on your Expert Remote. You Expert or Expert pro screen will show you several information such as the software version, the hardware version and product serial number.