- PLC - Power Line Carrier (through your domestic electrical set up).
- Wifi (the wifi signal from your internet router)
In a large house, we suggest to set a dedicated Wifi network for your Phantom, this is allow a full wifi bandwidth to your Phantom and extend your internet connection to your phantom place.
Most of the time we use an Apple Airport express for this because it's an easy routeur to configure, but you can find similar product in the market with the same capability.
The airport express can be configurated in two different way
- as an extension of your existing wifi (the one in place with your internet router)
- as a new wifi network
Both options are working with Phantom, you need to notice by the way that the extension option is dependant from your internet router, therefore if your domestic wifi have some signal drop, the extension will face the same issue.
- Solo optimized Setup with no Dialog
- Solo optimized Setup with Dialog
- DUO optimized Setup with Dialog
Solo optimized Setup with no Dialog:
(image can be download in attachment of this article - it's name is Setup AE SOLO)
Solo optimized Setup with Dialog:
(image can be donwload in attachment of this article - it's name is Setup AE SOLO WDIALOG)
DUO optimized Setup with Dialog:
(image can be download in attachment of this article - it's name is Setup AR DUO WDIALOG)
Products: Phantom | Version: ALL
Setup: Solo, Duo or Mutli-room | Source type: ALL
Creation date: 04/08/2016 | KB article ID: PH02015