Spark is able to read the following format:
- HE‑AAC (V1)
- AAC (from 16 to 320 kbit/s)
- WMA (16 bits)
- MP3 (from 16 to 320 kbit/s)
- MP3 VBR
- Apple Lossless
If there is no protection on your local file (DRM) and if you point Spark to the right hosting folder on your source device, you should be able to read and see all this tracks within Spark.
In case you can see them but not able to read them ("Not readable") most probably these tracks have a protection (DRM).
We therefore strongly suggest you to:
- Play them via the Bluetooth connection
- Play them via Airplay® if your system have this protocol.
- Check out on the web how to remove protection on tracks (DRM).
Products: Phantom | Version: Firmware 1.8.1
Setup: Solo, Duo or Mutli-room | Source type: Local track
Creation date: 28/06/2016 | KB article ID: PH0201