To swtich from a initial usage on Bluetooth to a Wifi setup, you will need to reset your Phantom, otherwise the wifi protocol won't be activate or visible.
Please follow the below steps for running a reset and see the "PhantomSetup" which is requiered to finish the Wifi setup.
- Unplugg your Phantom about 30 seconds.
- Plugg it back and wait about 30 seconds
- Press quickly 3 times on the back button of your Phantom, it will emit a "Clac" sound which means that your Phantom is on his initial state (such like when you use it for the first time)
- Open Spark, and follow instruction
- For dowloading Spark please follow this link: https://www.devialet.com/en-gb/phantom-application-spark/
- Note: make sure your source device (the one you are using to run Spark) is connected to your domestic wifi signal.
If you are making a normal setup via Spark your Phantom will be able to play via bluetooth and via Wifi.