If this type of behavior happen, we suggest you to do this steps in the following order:
- Unplug from the electric outlet the Phantom that not playing music
- Replugg your Phantom to the electric outlet
- Wait about 30 sec.
- Check if your Phantom is playing the same sounds as his group/room.
If after this steps your Phantom is still not playing music and the other one are still playing, then follow this process below:
NOTE: this steps by steps process will stop the music and deleted you play queue.
- Open Spark
- Select "Setting" on the left side of the apps
- Select then "Devices" on the top option
- Click or select the button "Erase Setup"