Devialet amplifiers are built to last. Thanks to the EVO® platform, the only audio platform fully driven by an internal software, it allows your Devialet to evolve and get better through significant software upgrades.
IMPORTANT : Because all the updates are free of charge, you need to create a user account and register your product online first .
Click here to learn more: how to create my user account and register my Devialet ?
Here is how to update your internal software of your Devialet:
First of all, you can verify if your Devialet needs to be updated. To check the firmware version:
- Do a long press (2 seconds) on the Devialet remote Tone button. The Information Menu will be displayed on the Devialet screen.
- Do a short press on Tone button. The software information will be displayed. The "IHM" will be the version (i.e: 7.1.1)
To update with the latest firmware version:
- Visit Devialet website at www.devialet.com
- Click on « Login » on the top right menu
- Enter your e-mail and password and click on « Sign in »
Once logged to My Maison Online, the first tab « My software » lists the latest version of the Devialet firmware
- Click on «Download »
A archive folder (.zip) including all the firmware files will start downloading.
- Unzip the folder
- Remove the SD-Card from the Devialet. Make sure the SD-Card is not in « locked » position
- Insert the SD-Card in your computer and empty it from any file
- Copy / paste or drag and drop all the files you have just unzipped to the root menu of the SD-Card.
- Eject the SD-Card from your computer.
- Insert the SD-Card in your Devialet
- Unplug / Plug the power supply or do a long press (5 seconds) on the front button to reset the Devialet.
Your Devialet will be operable with the latest firmware and ready to play music.