Please carefully unbox your Phantom(s), in the position showed in the picture below (PHANTOM in front)
Download the Spark application from the following link: www.devialet.com/Spark
Follow the following instructions:
- Plug your Dialog to the mains near your router/box
- Connect your Dialog with your router/box, using the Ethernet cable in the box of your Dialog.
- Plug your Phantom(s) to the mains in the same room of your Dialog. When you finish all the configuration here, you can place it(them) to the place you'd like.
- Please wait until your Phantom(s) plays a continuous background sound.Then your Phantom(s) will make a special sound to confirm it's paired to your Dialog.
- Verify the device on which you installed Spark is connected to your domestic network by Wi-fi or Ethernet cable.
- Launch Spark and click "Start".
- Accept the General Condition of Usage.
- Once Dialog detected all you Phantoms, click « Yes »
- Let Spark guide you through the process
- Now play some music from your device or from online music streaming services.