- 1. How to unbox my Phantom?
- 2. Where can I download Spark?
- 3. How to install my Phantom with Dialog?
- 4. Any additionals information I need to know?
1. How to unbox my Phantom
Please follow aside instruction to unbox your Phantom
2. Where can I download Spark?
To run the installation of your Phantom, you will first need to download Spark, which is the applications to make the system setup and pilot your Phantom and it's muscical sources.
You can download Spark from the following link here
3. How to install my Phantom with a Dialog
For installing your Phantom with Dialog, please follow instruction below:
4. Any additionals information I need to know?
If you'd like to learn a bit more on how to use Spark and your Phantom please look at the below links:
- How to use Spark?
- How to connect any material to my Syteme via the optical entry?
- What additional accessories I can add into my system?
- How to add sources into Spark?
- How to play Spotify connect in my Phantom's system?
- How can I use Airplay with my Phantom system?
- How can I use UPnP with Phantom?
- I want to add another Phantom in my current system how can I do it?